See original here:
DeSmuME v0.9.5 (Nintendo DS Emulator)
DeSmuME is a freeware emulator for the NDS roms & Nintendo DS Lite games created by YopYop156. DeSmuME is also known as YopYop DS is written in C++ for Microsoft Windows and can play Nintendo DS homebrew and commercial nds roms.
0.9.5 introduces an entirely rewritten main emulation loop.
This totally changes the timing, and totally breaks old savestates.
The OSX build is now based on the GTK port which is more up-to-date.
* synchronous SPU mode to fix streaming sounds
* win32: lua engine, path configuration, 7z dearchiving support
If you can’t download, please email me ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive another link.
- File name: desmume-0.9.5-win32.zip
- File Size: 2.73 MB
- Dualis 20.4 (Nintendo DS Emulator)
- No$gba 2.6a (Nintendo DS Emulator)
- iDeaS 188.8.131.52 (Nintendo DS Emulator)