Pokémon Black Version 2 (ポケットモンスター ブラック ２ Pocket Monsters Black 2) and Pokémon White Version 2 (ポケットモンスター ホワイト ２ Pocket Monsters White 2) are currently the newest game versions of Pokémon series. They’re set to come on the shelves of Japan’s stores on June 12th, 2012 – only less than a month away from their official release!
The story in Pokémon Black and White 2 happens two years after the events of Pokémon Black and White, and numerous changes have taken place in Unova. The first trailer has shown most parts of Unova were covered in ice, as well as some freshly new locations and events – one example is the Pokémon World Tournament, where the player will be able to battle all the Gym Leaders and Champions from the previous games. What an exciting news!
The games’ version mascot is Kyurem, and its new formes were also presented. The mascot for Pokémon Black 2 is “Black Kyurem” – a forme that represents Zekrom; while “White Kyurem” – a forme that represents Reshiram – serves as the mascot for Pokémon White 2.
Talking about new formes, the Kami Trio makes sure that Kyurem is not the only one who can get this special feature. Their new formes are called Sacred Beast Forme – featuring Tornadus in a figure of a bird, Thundurus as a flying serpent, and Landorus as a tiger. In additional, their “genie” appearances in Pokémon Black and White are now introduced as the Incarnation Forme.
It’s also revealed that the new Unova Pokédex will include some Pokémon in the previous generations, such as Eevee and its evolution branch, which is a nice news for players to look forward as well, besides the old Gym Leaders and Champions.
Pokémon Black and White 2 features two new playable characters, a new rival, a new professor, and some new Gym Leaders. But still, Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott remain as Starters, which will be given to the player by Bianca – now has become Professor Juniper’s assistant – at the beginning of the game.
|Platform(s)||Nintendo DS & 3DS|
How to Patch English Translation Patch Version 2.3 (included EXP FIX) for CLEAN ROM
SUPPORTED FOR BOTH POKEMON BLACK & WHITE 2 ROM – ONGOING: 80% TOTAL
- Items: 100%
- Pokémon: 100%
- Abilities: 100%
- Trainers: 100%
- Moves: 100%
- Text: 48%
- Graphics: 88%
Some English screeshots for you:
3. In Source, choose the clean Black or White 2 ROM .nds
4. In Output, create output filename & save. Then click Apply.
How to Patch EXP FIX for the Clean ROM (You should use DesMume 0.9.8 to play)
1. Click to download the patch
2. Extract and run the .exe file
3. Follow 2 steps in the image
How to Patch English Patch Translation for Items & Abilities Name
1. Download the English patch at here
2. Extract that file
3. Follow the below steps
3.1 Open NitroExplorer2b.exe. Click Load Rom then choose Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 rom
– You should download clean rom and patch the rom by yourself instead of downloading the patched rom. Because in the future, maybe you need the Clean rom to patch English Translation.
– For Nintendo DS using R4 Wood, to prevent White Screen, you should update to the lastest firmware and make sure to turn off Cheat and Soft Reset Mode.
– DESMUME is the best emulator for Pokemon Black/White 2. For who use No$GBA, you can enter the below code (not sure it will be ok to the end of the game):
Download Pokemon White 2 Version (J) (Nintendo 3DS)