See original here:
PlayGuy 1.03b (GameBoy Emulator)
PlayGuy is a freeware emulator featuring:
- Full CPU core emulation, accurate timings, interrupts, DMA, etc.
- Color and Classic GameBoy support.
- Ability to set default handheld – Auto, GB, SGB, Pocket GB, GBC, or GBA.
- MBC1/MBC2/MBC3/MBC5 support.
- MBC3 Real Time Clock Supported – SRAM and Save State consistency.
- Superior sound support – All four sound channels fully emulated in stereo.
- Selectable sound channels and sampling rate.
- 16, 32(24) bpp color support.
- Filters – MMX optimized Interpolation, 2xSaI, Super Eagle, and Super 2xSaI.
- Three pre-defined windowed sizes – Small (1x/2x with Filters), Medium (approx. half screen height), Large (largest possible integer multiple).
- Optional VSync to prevent screen tearing (windowed mode).
- Selectable Fullscreen Mode.
- Auto Frame Skip. Selectable Minimum Frame Skip.
- Save States. Quick saving and loading of states via accelerator keys and up to 100 Save State Slots.
- ZIP and RAR archive support.
- Fully customizable button inputs – keyboard and joystick support.
- Drag & Drop Support.
- Recently used ROM list.
- Supports Pausing and Background Deactivation.
- Configurable Save Directories.
- PNG and BMP Screenshots – Scalable from 1x to 8x.
- Displays FPS in Title Bar/Status Line.
- Status Bar Information (Windowed & Fullscreen). *] Fast Forward with Spacebar.
If you can’t download, please email me ( email@example.com) to receive another link.
- File name: PlayGuy_1_03b.zip
- File Size: 222.20 KB