Pokemon Dark Cobalt is a remake (hack) game version which is editted from the original game: Pokemon Fire Red version. Spherical Ice, the hacker of the game, has published Beta 1 Version of the game with differences in story, gameplay, map, Pokemon starters and characters. He wants to bring to us a better Pokemon game than the original Pokemon FireRed.
Below is the game story:
After years of underground research, Akakios Rel, founder and owner of Team Aura, has finally begun building his machine. The purpose of this machine is currently unknown, however to power it requires three important objects, the Static Fur, the Arctic Shard and the Molten Rock. The Three Guardians, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, protect these three items with power beyond human comprehension, to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. However, as Rel and his team grow stronger, their protection may not be enough…
- New Pokémon /brick’d – These aren’t going to be in Beta 1.
- A deeper story, akin to that present in Black and White.
- Pokémon from Hoenn, Johto and Kanto. Mostly Hoenn.
- Hoenn starters /brick’d again They’re good okay? >:
- Eccentric and enigmatic new characters, such as Jack of Hearts and Akakios Rel!
- No more gatehouses! Well, they’re still there, but you don’t have to actually see the inside. I always though it was useless and slowed down travelling from town to town.
- Name of the hack game: Pokemon Dark Cobalt
- Language: English
- Author of the game: Spherical Ice
- Original Games: Pokemon FireRed (U)
- Version: Beta 1.0 (not completed)
Team Aura Hideout Event
Enter Professor Redwood
Tortured Ghost Event Happens
In Ivory City
In Coral Town