Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky is a continuation of the previous games; Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness. Featuring the same Dungeon crawling gameplay, Explorers of the Sky expands upon the story showing what happened to Grovyle the Thief after the storyling and also shows how the Wigglytuff Guild comes together and even has you as playing as some of the founding members of it outside of your Pokémon and your Partner.
With additional Pokemon to become, new Special Episodes and enhanced communication features, this is a grand adventure with a moving story and stunning finale. This game is a great starting point for players to enter the world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and for returning players to discover even more secrets.
- Become a Pokemon and experience the world in a whole different way. Enter into a spectacular adventure to save the Pokemon world
- Uncover new chapters in the immersive Pokemon Mystery Dungeon storyline by playing new Special Episodes
- Play as one of 19 different Pokemon (including five additional starter Pokemon). Find out which one you will become. Interact with more than 490 Pokemon as you explore
- Trade items with your friends via a local wireless connection. Also, you can trade with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and see what happens
- Send a demo dungeon to your friend’s Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system via a local wireless connection
- With a wireless broadband Internet connection, access special Missions or rescue fallen friends over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
Name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (U)
Release Date: October 12, 2009
Exclusively on: Nintendo DS
ESRB: E for Mild Cartoon Violence